Shortly after news that Wonder Woman 1984's release date has been pushed back, Gal Gadot has wrapped on the sequel.
The star of the series announced on Instagram that she had finished up filming on Sunday, coupled with a few shots from the set. The film had been shooting since June.
SEE ALSO:The best comfort entertainment of 2018"We did it. Again!!" Gadot wrote on Instagram.
"And as much as the first time shooting Wonder Womanwas amazing, this time was even more unique and special.. We shot in 4 very different locations in 3 countries, and I’m so soooo proud of the almost 1000 crew members who came to set every day, giving everything they have into our movie."
View this post on Instagram
Gadot thanked director Patty Jenkins for giving them "the wings to dare," as well as the cast who made "every day enjoyable and fun."
“Honestly.. Words cannot describe this experience.. This journey was so demanding and challenging but we all came and did our very best every take, every day, putting our all out there and I’m so proud," she added.
"Thank you universe for this opportunity. I love this character. And thank you to all of you for being the best fans in the world. It was you that made me push myself every day. I'm so happy and excited, can’t wait to share it with you in 2020! ❤️ Gal"
Unlike Chris Evans in his wrap post from the set of Avengers: Infinity War, Gadot's post doesn't appear to give away too much about the film's plot.
What we do know is that Wonder Woman 1984has been delayed by seven months, moving its release date from 2019 to Jun. 5, 2020.
It's due to the success of the first Wonder Womanfilm, which was released in the summer of 2017 and grossed $817 million worldwide.
"This move lands the film exactly where it belongs," Warner Bros. said in a statement to Entertainment Weekly in October.
TopicsWonder Woman
(责任编辑:時尚)
Airbnb activates disaster response site for Louisiana flooding
11 good things of 2016
Robots will walk you and drive you: Hyundai reveals its future
Shake Shack now lets you skip the line and order on your phone
Over 82,000 evacuate as Blue Cut fire rapidly spreads in southern CaliforniaPole vaulter claims his penis is not to blame
Following the cringeworthy moment in which pole vaulter Hiroki Ogita's penis grazed the bar and he f
...[详细]People are trolling a French mayor after he named a road 'Rue du Brexit'
A pro-Brexit mayor of a French town has proposed to name a street "Rue du Brexit" in a reference to
...[详细]New Orleans Santa Claus inspires the best Twitter thread of the holiday season
Did we just find the real Santa Claus?One adorable New Orleans Santa has been dutifully taking pictu
...[详细]Flights dumping excreta midair will be fined, says India's green court
A recent order by India’s green court says that a fine would be imposed on all airlines that a
...[详细]Fyvush Finkel, Emmy winner for 'Picket Fences,' dies at 93
NEW YORK (AP) — Actor Fyvush Finkel, the plastic-faced Emmy Award-winning character actor whos
...[详细]Watch YouTubers give classic holiday songs a festive twist
YouTube artists are singing for Sing.Mike Tompkins, Karmin, UsTheDuo, Chloe x Halle, KRNFX, Peter Ho
...[详细]Twitter's chief technology officer Adam Messinger is leaving the company
Twitter's Chief Technology Officer Adam Messinger is leaving the company after five years, the execu
...[详细]Detectives Benson and Stabler bless the internet with a holidays selfie
Admit it: There has never been a better crime-fighting TV duo than Law & Order: SVU'sdetectives
...[详细]How Hyperloop One went off the rails
In December 2014, an engineer with the unlikely name Brogan BamBrogan was in the driveway of his cla
...[详细]New Orleans Santa Claus inspires the best Twitter thread of the holiday season
Did we just find the real Santa Claus?One adorable New Orleans Santa has been dutifully taking pictu
...[详细]Metallica to seek and destroy your eardrums with new album this fall

Discriminatory 'bathroom bill' on the chopping block, but there's a catch
